Krishna – TV Series


Hi there! I am Aupurbo Kumar Mohonto. I am here to share the details about today’s trending topic “Krishna – TV Series”. So let’s start!


I couldn’t write yesterday. The reason was I had no time for this. Today was my exam. And I was preparing for that. Now let’s jump to the topic.


The people of Hindu religion know about Lord Krishna. He was a kid but a God to mankind as per the Holy Books of Hindu religion.


Krishna is an Indian TV serial. It was created, written and directed by Ramanand Sagar. He was a popular director though. This was an award-winning serial.


This serial was based on Lord Krishna’s life. The writer followed Bhagavata Puran, Brahma Vaivarta Purana, Harivamsa, Padma Puran and more. It was first broadcasted on the year of 1993 and the channel was Doordarshan’s Metro Channel. But day by day it became more famous and later it was broadcasted around the globe in many countries including the U.K.


Krishna won an award. I’ve told you guys earlier! It was the Uptron Award for the “Best Director” in 1995. This show earned over RS. 100 crore. That was huge money by that time.


That’s it for today guys!




Follow me on TUMBLR.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gaziantep - City In Turkey

Vikram Thakor - Indian Film Actor

Kulmbach – City In Germany